SAGITTA HIPPIE BALM
The Sagitta Hippie Balm is a multi-talent. An all-rounder for countless applications that cares for and protects the skin with valuable vegetable oils and beeswax. It leaves a pleasant, delicate rose scent with a slightly woody note on the skin.
Formed into a stick, the balm is relatively hard. As a result, only a little balm remains on the skin when applied. This is completely sufficient for the effect and your skin only shimmers slightly matt without an oily shine.
With the Hippie Stick you save yourself umpteen other products, because it is the one for everything that concerns skin care and useful for the whole family.
You can use it
- for daily care of the whole body.
- to care for the face, especially in cold weather.
- as a cream for the eye area. The balm acts like a delicately shimmering eye shadow.
- as a hand and cuticle cream.
- for velvety soft skin instead of dry skin on elbows and other parts of the body.
- as lip balm.
- as a makeup remover.
- for shaping the eyebrows.
- as a natural highlighter for your cheeks.
- as a shaving cream for armpits, legs and bikini area. Simply apply to dry skin before showering.
- as protection against ingrown hairs and red pustules in the bikini area, on the neck and on the face.
- as a hair mask. Massage the hippie balm into dry hair and leave it on for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- as hair pomade. Ideal for men who want a little more hold in their hair without having to constantly wash out the gel.
- as a setting for curls.
- to protect hair from hot styling tools and harsh weather.
- to help with scaly skin.
- to relieve itchy insect bites.
- as protection for runners and cyclists. The balm protects against cracked skin in winter and prevents chafing on thighs, buttocks and other vulnerable areas.
- to relieve nettle bites.
- as diaper cream.
- even as an organic lubricant.
The possible applications are far from exhausted. And although you can use it for so many occasions, it still lasts a long time, because the economical abrasion means it is extremely economical.
Knowledge on the edge: Like its namesake, the hippie balm is natural and pragmatic. Instead of many products with highly complex ingredients from the cosmetics laboratory, each of which is precisely defined for a skin problem, the hippie balm as an all-rounder for skin problems relies on the nurturing power of mother nature.
Content 45 g
The ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation and are sustainable and free of palm oil. Of course, we do not use any chemical additives, heavy metals, pesticides, preservatives, parabens or microplastics.
LIVE HEALTHIER WITH HEALTHY HABITS
„A little helps a lot is the motto of the Hippie Balsam. By not using any preservatives, it is microbiome-friendly. So you can be confident that the good bacteria on your skin will not be harmed. This is important because when your microbiome is in the right balance, it contributes to naturally beautiful, healthy skin and protects it from pathogens.
Therefore keep the hippie balm always at hand. It is best to put a copy in your handbag right away so that it is always at hand when you are out and about. Use it with a clear conscience for prevention and for all skin irritations.
Safflower Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Magnolia Extract, Vetiver Oil, Rose Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol
INCI: Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*, Cera Alba*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Gastor Oil, Silica, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil , citronellol**, geraniol**
* Ingredients from controlled organic cultivation
** Made from natural essential oils
HOW THE MAIN INGREDIENTS WORK
safflower oil is obtained from the seeds of the safflower and contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. This includes, for example, linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that supports cell growth and provides moisture and protection. Vitamins A and E support the healing of inflammations such as blackheads and small pimples.
beeswax moisturizes the skin and at the same time forms a light protective film on the skin, which serves as a barrier against harmful environmental influences. This protective film does not clog the pores, but allows the skin to breathe and has a soothing effect on dry skin and skin irritation. The provitamin A (beta-carotene), which is abundantly contained in beeswax, supports the renewal of the skin cells so that the skin feels smooth and elastic.
sunflower oil contains a lot of linoleic acid and vitamin E. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and contributes to wound healing, as studies have shown. In addition, it supports the skin in cell renewal.
jojoba oil has a skin-care effect . It keeps the skin in good condition, making it smooth and supple.
Take off the lid and press thebottom of the hippie balm slightly upwards,until the stick sticks out about 1 cm. Gently roll the hippie balm over the area of skin you want to treat a few times without pressing hard. And it already unfolds its caring and protective effect.
If you want to apply more balm, simply hold the stick briefly on the skin so that it melts a little with the body heat instead of rubbing it more firmly over the area.
Do not apply the hippie balm directly to open wounds. Store cool and dry. For external use only