General Terms and Conditions of the Sagittamed Shop
1. Contractual partner and application of the general terms and conditions of the Sagittamed Shop: Your contractual partner is Sagitta GmbH, Nonnenstrasse 8, 85614 Kirchseeon (hereinafter Sagitta). Sagitta operates the Sagittamed Shop at www.sagittamed.de. These general terms and conditions apply exclusively to all purchases in the Sagittamed Shop. Customer terms and conditions do not apply.g.
2. Contract languages: Contract language is German.
3. Conclusion of contract: The offers in the Sagitta Shop represent a non-binding invitation to order goods. By ordering the goods by clicking the Buy Now button, you are making a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. We will immediately inform you about the receipt of your order by email and also confirm the conclusion of the contract in the same email.n.
4. Delivery area and delivery date: Sagitta sends all deliveries to customers residing in Germany and Austria. For orders from Switzerland, Sagitta asks its customers to contact Sagitta individually at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deliveries within Germany and Austria are made within one (1) week after the conclusion of the contract. The shipping costs for Germany are EUR 4.50 and for Austria EUR 10.00. From a best volume of EUR 50.00, shipping is free of charge for the customer.
5. Prices and invoices: Sagitta's prices are in euros and include statutory sales tax. By providing your email address when ordering or creating a customer account, you consent to Sagitta sending you the invoice by email.
6. Payment options: The following payment options are available to you:
- Credit card
- SEPA direct debit
7. Retention of title: The delivered goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
8. Right of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Sagitta GmbH, Nonnenstrasse 8, 85614 Kirchseeon, telephone number: 08091-9374, fax number: , email: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but this is not mandatory..
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from the contract, we will have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us (Sagitta GmbH, Nonnenstrasse 8, 85614 Kirchseeon) immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
9. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal: The right of withdrawal does not exist
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
9. Defects: Sagitta's goods are subject to statutory liability for defects.
10. Liability: Sagitta is liable without limitation in the case of legally prescribed no-fault liability (e.g. from a guarantee or under the Product Liability Act), as well as in the case of personal injury (injury to life, limb, health). Sagitta is also liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. In the case of slight negligence, Sagitta is only liable for the breach of cardinal obligations. Cardinal obligations are those obligations that are to be granted to you according to the meaning and purpose of the specific contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which you can regularly rely. In these cases, however, Sagitta is not liable for indirect or unforeseeable damage, for consequential damage, for lost profits or for savings that were not made. Apart from that, Sagitta's liability for slight negligence is excluded. This limitation of liability also applies to Sagitta's legal representatives, employees, salaried employees and vicarious agents.
11. Text of the contract: The text of the contract will not be saved for you by Sagitta and can no longer be accessed by you on the Sagitta website after the contract has been concluded. When the contract is concluded, however, you have the option of calling up and saving the contract provisions, including these General Terms and Conditions.
12. Complaints: Sagitta is not willing and not obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSGB).
The platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution can be found at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. You can reach Sagitta by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Applicable law/place of jurisdiction: The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to all disputes arising from or in connection with the contract. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention do not apply.
Status: May 2019